Saw this today: COPY and share if you are a Salon Owner.
Thanks to all Hair Salon Owners, Stylists, and Customers during this COVID-19 crisis…
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧:
• WE miss doing your hair.
• WE love our craft.
• YOU want your hair done.
• YOU feel better mentally when your hair is done.
• WE are scared.
• WE are all struggling.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧:
• Doing house calls during quarantine jeopardizes our clients’ health and our own health.
• The longer we don’t comply with social distancing, the longer we will have to do it.
• Will NOT diminish our craft by doing house calls.
• Will NOT risk your life, your loved ones’ lives, our lives, or our loved ones’ lives by doing house calls.
• Value your health MORE than your hair.
• PLEDGE to do whatever we can to remain healthy.
• PLEDGE to work more hours, more days, and provide quality hair services when this is all over.
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒- please represent our industry with Class, Compassion and Care.
𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒- please stay home to flatten the curve, love one another, and perfect your craft.
𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒- please support your salon by purchasing gift cards and products.
Share if you are with us!