As our island begins its shutdown of all non-essential businesses, we hope our beauty-industry-partners and their clients stay safely at home.
Like many small-businesses in Barbados, our talented hairdressers and others in the beauty industry have chosen to close their services over the past few weeks, helping to prevent the spread of this virus and protecting their clients, staff and families ~ and we support them in this!
During this time here are some tips to join us in supporting your hairdresser:
• #ShowYourRoots – Embrace your roots! Don't forget to share a selfie with your hairdresser.
• Wait for them: We know you're tempted to cover up your roots at home, but trust us – stay away from store-bought box dyes. Your hair will thank you later.
• Check in on them! Trust us, they miss you just as much as you miss them.
• Book an appointment when it's safe to do so! Your new growth maybe a chance to try out a new look.
* Salon Clients: Please note that we are not licensed to sell professional products or formulas directly to you. *
We can't wait to see everyone soon. Stay safe xxx
~ The SUDS team.